Nielsen, the world's largest consumer insights company, found that advertising reach has a more significant effect on sales than branding, recency, and context.
There are many ways a local business owner can advertise. This includes traditional media like Wilmington radio, local TV, and newspaper. It also includes online advertising options such as Facebook, Instagram, and Pandora.
They type of customer an individual business needs to reach depends on the goods and services the company sells. For instance, a daycare operator might want to reach households with young children. On the other hand, a real estate agent could be looking for consumers in the market to purchase a new home.
The charts below reveal how the different advertising options available to a Tri-State area business compare in terms of the ability to reach customers with specific characteristics. This includes age, income, education, employment status, political affiliation, number of children, ethnicity, and purchase intent.
Reach By Age:
Reach By Income:
Reach By Education:
Reach By Number Of Children At Home:
Reach By Ethnicity:
Reach By Political Party Affiliation:
Reach By Planned Household Purchases:
The demographic characteristics demonstrated above represent just a small number of the categories a business owner can consider. A reputable representative from a Tri-State area media organization will be able to provide access to considerably more information.
- Small Business Advice: 5 Facts About Advertising On Wilmington Radio
- Online Advertising In Wilmington: How Much Do Local Businesses Spend?
- How Long Should My Radio Commercial Be On Wilmington Radio?
- What Is The Best Way To Reach Online Shoppers In Wilmington?
- ROI: How Wilmington Small Business Owners Turn Dimes Into Dollars
- What Is The Best Time Of Day To Advertise On Wilmington Radio?
- Advertising In Wilmington: OTT & CTV Viewing Soars
- Do Tri-State Area Millennials Listen To Wilmington Radio?
- Tri-State Small Business Owners Advertise For Free On Wilmington Radio
- Who's Spending Now? Wilmington Small Business Owners Ask.
- What Is The Best Way To Advertise In Wilmington?